Financial Services Expertise
- A major financial services company conducted a segmentation study of corporate decision makers to understand their purchase decision criteria by market segment. The results were used by an advertising agency that developed targeted advertising and sales messages for each segment.
- A major consumer lending institution conducted a national segmentation study to select a profitable target market. The study was used to select advertising and marketing communications.
- A central location test involving a survey and several picture sorts enabled a leading bank to choose its spokesperson. Correspondence analysis was used.
- A major bank was able to develop a family of checking accounts twice as popular as the competitor’s, using conjoint analysis and other advanced techniques.
- An oil company redesigned its credit card, affording customers unique benefits in the marketplace. The study employed conjoint analysis to determine the features to offer, followed by a tracking study to measure how quickly the new card was adopted.