Advertising Agency Experience
- A test and control in-market study was conducted for a major gasoline brand to measure the impact of a significant new ad campaign
- The brand positioning and ad campaign was assessed for a dying nostalgic carbonated soft drink brand in order to learn how to better position and promote it
- A market-positioning model was developed for clients of an advertising agency; this enabled them to identify their best defensive and offensive marketing strategies. This model was published in the Journal of Advertising Research: Planner, A Market Positioning Model.
- A major newspaper was able to gauge the effectiveness of a radio spot with telephone interviews that used recorded playback of the advertisements.
- A print ad portfolio test assisted a major grocery store chain in measuring the effectiveness of their Sunday advertising campaign.
- A national restaurant chain was able to develop a much broader positioning through focus groups and an attitude and usage study.